It is our policy at ReachBy.com to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask You to do the same. If You believe Your content or other work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice Is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.